We are pleased to announce that the SMART 4th Call for Projects is open.
We are pleased to announce that the SMART 4th Call for Projects is open. From now until 14th of December you can send us your Project Outlines.
The Project Outline (PO) provides a short overview of the concept, the objectives of the project and the partnership even if they are not entirely settled. This document allows early advice and feedback from the evaluation. This step is highly recommended, but participants may submit a Full Project Proposal straightforward.
The PO is used for the pre-selection of proposals, preliminary information and budget discussions between the SMART organisation and the respective Public Authorities and for general information exchange within the SMART organisation. It enables an initial selection among the different submitted ideas, while keeping the workload of consortia to a minimum.
PO Proposers’ Day will be held online on the 5th of November 2020
If you have an Innovative Project Idea on Advanced Manufacturing and you want to form an International Consortium to develop it, join us at the online event we are organising on the 5th of November 2020. We will be giving detailed information in the following weeks. Save the date!
4th Call calendar
The main milestones of the SMART Fourth Call for Projects are:
- 16th September 2020: Opening of the Call.
- 5th November 2020: PO Proposers Day.
- 14th December 2020: Deadline for PO (11:00am CET)
- 25th January 2021: Announcement Invitation to Present FPP.
- 24th March 2021: Deadline for FPP (11:00am CET)
- 17th May 2021: Selected projects receive SMART label.
Research and Innovation Domains
SMART Technology Roadmap illustrates the technology areas and developments that are needed to take a big step in the competitiveness of European manufacturing industry and includes six main Research and Innovation Domains. Submitted proposals must cover any of these topics:
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Intelligent & Adaptive Manufacturing Systems
- Person-Machine Collaboration
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Digital, Virtual & Efficient Companies
- Customer-Based manufacturing
Please contact your NFAs to find out whether funding will be focused in one or several of these domains specifically.
Start configuring your consortium
We remind you that the Projects Looking for partners section is available for you to publish your project ideas and that you can contact our members depending on their capabilities.