SMART, as a EUREKA Cluster, is committed to enhancing the competitiveness of European industry through the promotion of cross-border, market-oriented industrial innovation.
Projects’ participants must be organisations from the EUREKA Member and Associated Countries. As a consortium of partners, they submit a project proposal to SMART for technical evaluation.
Are you eligible?
- Do you have a consortium comprised of at least 2 industrial companies from 2 different participating countries?
- Does your project have a civil purpose?
- Is your project innovative? Does it have a strong market orientation?
- Does every participant contribute with less than 66% of the overall project budget?
- Does every participating country contribute with less than 66% of the overall project budget?
Selection criteria for Project Outlines and Full Project Proposals
SMART Project Outlines and Full Project Proposals will be evaluated and selected according to the following criteria:
The evaluation criteria will have different focus on PO and FPP evaluation.
For the PO evaluation, the main focus is on the following criteria: