SMART does not fund projects. Funding is provided according to EUREKA Countries’ national programmes and procedures.
Please NOTE that there may be significant differences in national funding procedures. Make sure your project proposal fits within national public authorities’ priorities and funding rules before you submit it to SMART.
National funding applications
Take into account the following
- The SMART label is a prerequisite to obtain funding from national public authorities, but a SMART project label does not automatically ensure the funding of the project
- Project partners must apply to their national public authority for funding
- Each public authority will decide on a per partner basis and according to the relevant national funding rules whether to fund a project or not
- Funding contracts are directly dealt with between each project partner and the relevant funding public authority
- Each project partner is responsible for providing the relevant public authority with all information concerning their project according to the relevant funding rules
- In addition to the FPP, SMART will provide the relevant public authorities with any available information necessary for making funding decisions.
National funding contacts
Find your funding contact below:
Marie Katharine Traunfellner
|Belgium (Flanders region)||Patricia Mentenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Czech Republic||Josef Martinecemail@example.com|
|South Korea||Jason (Joosuk) Kang|
Interested countries could fund their companies within SMART calls case by case with their national programs.
For countries not mentioned above, you should contact the appropriate EUREKA National Project Coordinator.