SMART launches the Second Call for Projects on September 10th
10 July 2018
After the great success of the First Call for Projects, SMART will be launching the Second Call for Projects on September 10th 2018.
All SMART Supporting Countries (Austria, Flanders Region, Chile, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden and Turkey) will be participating on this second call. Partners from Brussels Region, Canada, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Slovenia and Switzerland and any other EUREKA countries are invited to contact, on the earliest phase of their project definition, with the officers of their National Funding Agencies to explore potential funding alternatives.
For more information regarding the funding schemes of all countries check SMART Cluster website.
To help participants find partners for their projects and build consortia, SMART will be organizing an International InfoDay & Brokerage Event on October 3rd at the EUREKA Secretariat (Brussels).
The main milestones of the SMART Second Call for Projects are:
- 10th September 2018: Opening of the Call.
- 3rd October 2018: PO Proposers Day.
- 19th November 2018: Deadline for PO (11:00am CET)
- 19th December 2018: Announcement Invitation to Present FPP.
- 15th March 2019: Deadline for FPP (11:00am CET)
- 10th May 2019: Selected projects receive SMART label.
We remind you that the Find your Partners tool is available for you to publish your project ideas.