System for monitoring hydraulic pump systems in forming technology
Smart Calll: 06
Smart Code: S0623
Start date: 01/01/2024
Budget: 1,174,500 €
The main objective of the project is to develop a system for inline condition monitoring to provide knowledge-based support for the operation of the hydraulic pumps used into hydraulic servo presses. The basis is a sensor system to be developed for the acquisition of the necessary information, which will be integrated in the hydraulic drive system. The linking of sensor data with technology-specific process and machine data is key for intelligent monitoring of machine components. The following objectives are addressed:
(1) Identification and determination of measurable indicators of pump wear.
(2) Sensor system for inline condition monitoring of the hydraulic pump system of press drives.
(3) Algorithms for the structuring of heterogeneous data.
(4) Evaluation & diagnostic algorithms for automated detection of the wear condition and critical operating conditions during press operation.
(5) System for the integration of the monitoring system into existing plant technology and its commissioning.