We are pleased to announce that the SMART 5th Call for Projects is open.
We are pleased to announce that the SMART 5th Call for Projects is open. From now until 24th of January you can send us your Project Outlines.
The Project Outline (PO) provides a short overview of the concept, the objectives of the project and the partnership even if they are not entirely settled. This document allows early advice and feedback from the evaluation. This step is highly recommended, but participants may submit a Full Project Proposal straightforward.
The PO is used for the pre-selection of proposals, preliminary information and budget discussions between the SMART organisation and the respective Public Authorities and for general information exchange within the SMART organisation. It enables an initial selection among the different submitted ideas, while keeping the workload of consortia to a minimum.
PO Proposers’ Day will be held online on the 4th of November 2021
If you have an Innovative Project Idea on Advanced Manufacturing and you want to form an International Consortium to develop it, join us at the online event we are organising on the 4th of November 2021. You can find detailed information and register for the event in the 5th SMART PO Proposers’ Day website.
5th Call calendar
The main milestones of the SMART Fourth Call for Projects are:
- 20th September 2021: Opening of the Call.
- 4th November 2021: PO Proposers Day.
- 24th January 2022: Deadline for PO (11:00am CET)
- 7th March 2022: Announcement Invitation to Present FPP.
- 3rd May 2022: Deadline for FPP (11:00am CET)
- 21st June 2022: Selected projects receive SMART label.
Research and Innovation Domains
SMART Technology Roadmap illustrates the technology areas and developments that are needed to take a big step in the competitiveness of European manufacturing industry and includes six main Research and Innovation Domains. Submitted proposals must cover any of these topics:
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Intelligent & Adaptive Manufacturing Systems
- Person-Machine Collaboration
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Digital, Virtual & Efficient Companies
- Customer-Based manufacturing