SMART at the EUREKA INNOVATION DAYS 2018
09 April 2018
Under the frame of the Finnish EUREKA Chair, the EUREKA Innovation Days 2018 will offer an opportunity for all the participants to meet, share ideas, interact and discuss with 400 stakeholders from European industry, SMEs, academy, policymakers, representatives from regional and local authorities among others whike adressing four main topics: Smart Mobility, Smart Health, Smart Energy and Smart Industry.
Plus, EUREKA Innovation Days will offer you:
- New insights on the business and technology development within Smart Industries.
- Forward-looking key-notes as well as the presentation of concrete business cases.
- Opportunities for networking and initiating or developing collaborative projects with companies and/or research organisations from Europe and beyond.
- Support for b2b meetings.
- A large exhibition with examples of latest RD&I projects and their results.
- In-depth views on the future outlook of the European RD&I support programmes.
- Information about funding instruments.
Thursday 24 May will focus on EUREKA Clusters starting with a Clusters joint session on industry-led collaboration. This morning session will include:
9:00 - 10:00 Panel session: conclusion of the parallel thematic debates
Moderated by Intercluster Spokesperson Zeynep Sarilar
- Smart Energy – Gabriel Marquette, EUREKA Cluster EUROGIA2020
- Smart Health – Philippe Letellier, EUREKA Cluster ITEA
- Smart Industry – Joseba Bilbatua, EUREKA Cluster SMART
- Smart Mobility – Jochen Langheim, EUREKA Cluster EURIPIDES2
10:00 - 10:45 EUREKA Clusters & SMEs: an interactive session
This session will give SMEs interested in establishing collaboration through the Clusters the opportunity to pitch to and interact with all Clusters on stage. learn what Clusters could bring them and how SMEs could be involved in Clusters proposals.
After the break, we would be delighted to welcome you at 11h15 on the SMART Community Forum 2018, consisting on
- A welcome message from Eduardo Beltrán de Nanclares, SMART Chairman
- Pitches: Presentations and activities of mutual interest among SMART partners
- Detection of possible cooperation areas
In the afternoon, after the networking lunch, at 13h45, we invite you to participate in the open Annual General Assembly of the SMART Association, with voting rights restricted to Association Members.
After the General Assembly there will be time for B2B meetings and for visiting the Exhibition with projects from all EUREKA Clusters and EUREKA.
From the SMART EUREKA CLUSTER we would like to invite you all to join us in these activities.
Registration and more information on the EUREKA Innovation Days 22-24 May can be found on http://eurekainnovationdays.org/